Foreign Fellowship / Ambassadorship of IOA: Guidelines & Criteria
1) Only Life Members of the Indian Orthopaedic Association residing in India are eligible.
2) Application must reach the Chairman, Foreign Fellowship Committee before September, 30th every year to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Only online submission of document as attachments to be done on the official IOAemail IDs.
4) Application must contain a) Personal Profile Statement b) Curriculum Vitae c) Relevant Authenticated Scan copies (Not captured by mobile) d) Relevant certificate for age proof (birth certificate, school certificates or passport).
5) Authentication must be by a Gazetted officer, Head of the institute, Current President or Secretary of the State Chapter to which the applicant belongs.
6) A member will be selected for only one foreign fellowship. Any member who has availed an IOAforeign fellowship in the past not eligible to apply again.
7) Applicant can apply for more than one fellowship but not more than two.
8) For Communication, Mobile no and e-mail ID must be indicated. Note: any changes must be informed immediately.
9) Communication only in writing on e-mail is entertained.
10) Any wrong information or canvassing will disqualify the application.
11) The result will be informed to both selected & non selected applicants. Results will be displayed on the IOAwebsite.
12) Applicant must have a valid passport and shall obtain Visa to travel in proper time.
13) Selected applicant should proceed for overseas fellowship with valid Medical Insurance.
14) Those candidates who are in government employment will need to provide a letter of support from their director or head that they support concerning period out of employment or No Objection Certificate.
15) Contact e-mail ID for all communication of foreign fellowship of IOA: i) Chairman, Foreign Fellowship Committee: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org ii) IOAHouse Delhi: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org iii) Secretary, IOA: email@example.com iii) President, IOA: firstname.lastname@example.org
16) Submission of fellowship report is must to release of the fellowship amount to the candidate.
NAME OF FOREIGN FELLOWSHIP
IOA INLAND FELLOWSHIP
(Age Criteria for above fellowships except IOA- J&J fellowship (2 to 6) are All the applicants should to be less than 40 years of age, at the time of last date for application. In case if there are no applicants, then persons above 40 years may be considered for the fellowship.)
One set of application by the desirous institute / department and by Orthopaedic Surgeons willing to offer their services as visiting Professors must be made to send the form to Inland Fellowship Secretary